These wonderful women are the on-site coordinators at each site. During the school year, they are employed as certified teachers and/or Child & Youth Workers. Their experience, knowledge and overall wonderful-ness are outstanding assets to the operation of Girls Rock! Camp.
This group of fantastic young women are either senior level high school students or university students with a wide range of camp experience. They share a fantastic skill set that enriches our program. These ladies have boundless energy and enthusiasm.
Girls Rock! Camp Angel Application
An Angel will be responsible to lead a group of 10 campers (ages 5-12) throughout the camp day. Responsibilities will include:
- fostering an environment that promotes self-esteem, leadership and confidence in campers
- conducting craft/game/arts sessions
- promoting camp rules
- assisting the coordinator with set-up and organization
- communicating any camper concerns to the coordinator
- providing opportunities for the group so that each individual experiences success during camp
- helping each participant meet the goals established by the camp for camper development
- attending and participating in the Girls Rock! Staff Training Session
The pay rate for counselors is $400.00/week
Counselor hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Each counselor will have a ½ hour break throughout the day.